How I do things
- I will not respond to private messages, make a support ticket please.
- I typically will only respond to support tickets on the weekends, I am a busy person.
- I will not do any extra features, I fix bugs or answer questions.
The answer to most support tickets
Most of the time an addon doesn't work is because its colliding with another addon.
The addons that I submit are regularly maintained and bug fixed The odds that the addon just completely doesn't work is little to none.
I have probably replied to over 100 tickets with this response.
What to do before making a ticket
- Add "lua_log_sv 1" to your server.cfg
- Restart your server
- Search for a "lua_errors_server.txt" in your servers folder.
( garrysmod/garrysmod )
- Open it up and review for any config errors, or collision problems.
Before buying any addons
Please make sure you agree with the way I do things before buying any of my addons, thank you!
My other great projects
Free forum software with a built in donation system