Hey! If you want to reach out for me, please follow these guidelines.
- I don't speak with 3rd party developers/developer friends. If you are the owner and buyer of a script, you can submit a support ticket and I will reply as fast as possible.
- I only accept PayPal and all purchases must be done via the site.
- If you have a question about a script just leave a comment on the script itself.
- If you have a question about anything else then send me a private message here on the site.
- If something is extremely urgent (shouldn't be), then you can add me on Steam. However, I rarely accept people if you don't leave a comment on my Steam profile before adding.
- You don't need to inform me about my scripts being leaked. I already know.
I've coded GLua since 2008. Though I first started doing anything serious in the early 2010.
I'm a former developer for a popular GMod community called Catalyst Gaming.
I'm known for coding on the gamemode called Orange Cosmos RP.
I've developed numerous updates for the gamemode, and major updates such as Orange Cosmos RP 1.5, and the latest release, Orange Cosmos RP 2.
I've also coded for, and fixed up both the old GMod Party gamemode, as well as the racing gamemode, GMod Racer 2.
Both of them was an extended version, though GMP was almost recreated from scratch.
GMod Racer 2 was the never released gamemode from Pulsar Effect. It was hosted at Catalyst Gaming.
At Catalyst Gaming I've also coded an in-game store using virtual currency purchased at the website. The store sells vip, gold member and in-game cash all across multiply servers.
I've also coded a Deathrun gamemode, which can be bought here: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1393.
My latest project was a large update for "my" roleplay gamemode. It can be found on this Trello (project is currently not being worked on): https://trello.com/b/lY45Osdx/orange-cosmos-rp-2-5
You can also follow me on Twitter. I rarely use it though: